Sep 13, 2021

Welcome

In the beginning there was an empty darkness.. The only thing in this void was a black brick, Two-By-Two. Two-By-Two was the Alpha Brick, the First. Copied, pasted, and recolored a million times, Robloxia was built out of nothing from the images of Two-By-Two. These were the early days…
The Chronicles of Roblox, VI.203

I've got a review to write, so unfortunately, I'm going to have to keep this very brief.
Welcome to Roadhazards! This is a personal project, started with the sole intent of bringing soul back to ROBLOX. How do we do this? Pretty easy, in my opinion. The plan is to start by reviewing games. By reviewing games, I hope to create a list of games that are fun. There are a couple of problems though.. The first of which is that I personally don't play ROBLOX as often as I used to. This means I'm on longer on the hunt for new games. I'v erectified this with a pretty easy solution. Games I see recommended on /vm/ or, more likely, received through the email roadhazards@memeware.net. However, the more important bit is that I'm in college! As a result, I can't play games as often as I'd like. This is where you some brave idiots come in. Right here is a hiring form for anyone who wants to get hired. I'll take up to 6 applicants, and the rest will be left with a notice saying they were rejected, but when the next form will be filed. A link to the application form. The form will expire in 17 days, so get those applications in by then. It'll be 2 quarters before I'll accept more applications. Those that are accepted will receive further instruction via email.
I hope that this will become a very useful platform, but we shall see. The first review is going up tomorrow. It'll be on a tennis game of all things. I heard it was good.

One final parting gift, a bit of a memory from something long past.

1 comment:

A quick update

Hi everyone. As you know, my first review was posted on September 15th. I announced that I was going to be busy with Deltarune Chapter 2 th...