Oct 4, 2021

A quick update

Hi everyone.
As you know, my first review was posted on September 15th. I announced that I was going to be busy with Deltarune Chapter 2 the following week(actually completed it on Sunday, it was a blast.) So, now the question is, where is the next review?
Well, it's been delayed. A lot. By at least 3 weeks at this point. The original idea was to get a single review out once a week. How foolish that thought was! I made that plan back when I wasn't chronically late on school work and was actually mentally healthy.
So, until further notice, I will not be updating Roadhazards myself until I get life under control again. Thankfully, you shouldn't need to wait too much longer for a review, because we actually have two potential reviewers joining.
Until next time, I'm sorry I've let you guys down on the reviews.

1 comment:

A quick update

Hi everyone. As you know, my first review was posted on September 15th. I announced that I was going to be busy with Deltarune Chapter 2 th...